Commercial Rental FAQs

Answers to your most commonly asked questions.

Commercial Rental FAQ

What do you have available for rent?

D&G Property Management manages commercial rentals throughout Sonoma County. You can find a current list of all of our available commercial rentals here Commercial Rental Properties, and printed copies are also available at our office location 14080 Mill St. Guerneville, CA 95446.

We update the listings on a daily basis, so check our website for the most frequent updates. We also promote our commercial rentals through MLS , CraigsList and Loop Net.

Can I view the interior of a commercial space?

Of course! Please call or email Michael DeProto, our managing Real Estate Broker at 707-869-0808 or [email protected] and he will set an appointment with you to view the property the unit He will also discuss your thoughts and ideas on opening a business and obtaining the best result for your goals.

What are the appointment hours for viewing?

Appointments are set between the hours of 10:00am-4:00pm Monday through Friday.

Where can I get a commercial rental application form?

Commercial rental application forms are available here in our office (for directions please refer to our Contact Page) or you can download one here Application Form. Upon request, we can also email, fax or mail an application form.

What is the application fee?

A commercial application fee of $55.00 will be required when submitting your application and is Non-Refundable. We accept cash or credit card only.
See Rental Application Process.

What information do I need for the commercial rental application?

  • A completed Commercial Rental application.
  • Valid proof of identification.
  • If applicable, proof of a current business license.
  • A business plan.
  • Proof of income.

What form of valid ID is accepted?

Driver’s License, Identification card or passport.

Do I need a business license?

It is not required at the time of processing the application however, if the business requires a license then we will need current proof before taking occupancy.

What is a business plan?

A written document describing the nature of the business, the sales and marketing strategy, the financial background, and containing a projected profit and loss statement.

A business plan is also a road map that provides directions so a business can plan its future and helps it avoid bumps in the road. The time you spend making your business plan thorough and accurate, and keeping it up-to-date, is an investment that pays big dividends in the long term.

Is comprehensive liability insurance required?

Absolutely! Before taking occupancy, all tenants are required to have current proof of Certificate of General Liability Insurance and to indemnify both the owner of the property and D & G Equity Management.

The insurance must be current at all times. Failure to do so will result in breach of your lease agreement.

What type of proof of income is accepted?

The last three, current bank statements, and, if currently doing business, then the last year’s tax returns.

Translate »